First can I start by saying 'a big thank you' to everyone who has booked a party with us so far. We really appreciate your support in our business endeavour and we are delighted that you are all loving our magical indoor sleepover parties.
We get a lot of questions when people call us so I just wanted to write a quick post to give you all a little info about booking a party with us and what can provide.
1. We welcome bookings via email, over the phone or on facebook. Include in your query your postcode, the date you are looking at and the approximate number of guests.
2. We will let you know the price and the availability, and we aim to send this to you as soon as possible, if we are on line, watch out as it may ping straight back at you, if we are out and about it may take a little longer.
4. We take a £30 deposit to secure the date.
4. We always give you the measurements of the bed so you can check your space. 'Wow they are bigger than we thought' is something we often hear, and although we have always been able to squeeze in the tents, it has been a close call on a few occasions. It would be awful to disappoint excited little people on the day, so please, please check how many tents you can fit in.
5. Let us know if we are setting up on carpet or hard floor, so we come prepared. We take the balance payment the week before the party.
6. We deliver in the late afternoon or tea time (4pm-5pm) and although we do try to be flexible, please bear these timings in mind when booking. We try to be flexible though, when we can so please ask.
7. On the day we will take care of everything, show us to the room and then leave the rest to us! We love presenting the 'wow' factor so if you can bear to wait till it is all done before you peak, fantastic! But if not we are happy to chat as we work. Sometimes the 'little customers' love to help set up.
8. We will arrange a time to collect the following day, usually around 10.30-11am.
9. We hope you have a fun night and maybe even a little sleep!
10. We will be back in the morning to clear up and leave the room as if there was never a sleepover!